ear massage

Dear Dr. Francisco:

I got a massage today and the chinese massage therapist vigurously massaged my ear. she also put her fingers in the ear canal briefly. As far as i saw she had no cuts nor was she bleeding from her hands. I was kinda taken back by this massage and did not stop her. Now my ear is a little raw. I asked a friend to take a look at it. There is no cuts but there are some areas of redness. Do I need to get tested for AIDS. I have a wife and kids and this thng is driving me crazy. I will donate money. Please reply soon

You're worried about a Chinese massage therapist who "vigurously" massaged your ear??? Hmmm . . . as it turns out, the ear canal is not one of those orifices you have to worry about when it comes to HIV transmission. I see no reason for concern or HIV testing. What's driving you crazy is most likely guilt about your rub-a-dub-dub. I'd suggest you level with your wife. Not only is it the right thing to do but honesty is indeed always the best policy.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Happy Holidays. By the way, next time you have a massage, you might mention to the "therapist" exactly which body parts you want "vigurously" massaged!

tests VIH
DON'T EVEN BOTHER!!!