Derad doc. Quick update on my progress

Hey Doc.. Happy Holidays again. Remember me (False Positive ora-quick guy). Well, I have been telling as many people as I can about my story, even tho it is a little embarrasing, I figured maybe some people would learn to be more careful as a result of my scare. I actually found ou that two guys i worked with, (both young guys 18-19) had secretly thought they had Hiv for a couple years now!! Well, I got them together and took them to the clinic where they tested...negative. I guess they were too afraid to ever go, or certainly not tell their parents about the issue. People need to do a better job in these schools of letting kids know just how easy it is to go get tested. Anyway, just wanted to drop you a report on what I've been up to. I know someone in the school dist. here in vegas and I'm thinking of trying to arrange something through the health dist. maybe a school workshop or something. Hey, the kids will like to get out of class and it will be for a good cause. Win-win. Anyway, hope you are eating all the really bad foods out there during the holidays. Ehh, you have till summer to work on the Doctor-Bod. Later.

Hello False-Positive OraQuick Guy,

Welcome back to the forum! I'm delighted to learn about your efforts to "pay it forward" (i.e. teaching others the valuable lessons you learned about HIV/AIDS). I can certainly echo your comments about schools needing to do a better job with science-based sex education, including information on HIV awareness, prevention and testing! I've been ranting and raving about that for years! You did those two young guys a wonderful service by facilitating their HIV tests and relieving their anxiety. Hopefully they, too, will "pay it forward" by telling their friends. I wish you luck with your local school district. Be prepared to hear from some very vocal parents who don't want the word "sex" mentioned around their darling little Susie or Billy-Bob, because they've taken the virginity pledge and so, of course, would never have sex before marriage . . . . Isn't it amazing how clueless some parents can be???

As for Holiday treats, no problem. I'm continuing with my gym and yoga routines. Besides, it's already summer in Australia! So grab a koala bear and surfboard and let's hit the beach!

Happy Holidays.

Unprotected anal sex
Donation following answer!!! 30 Days after sex, showing symptoms, terrified it may be Acute Hiv!!!