not really a question, moer of a woohoo and advice

Dearest doc,

after a horrible 3 years of thinking i had HIV, i got tested kuz i thought to myself, ok if i want to live longer this is about the time i need to get on meds. to my surprise, IM NEG!!! thank you doctor for helping me get the courage and testing.. I was hoping i could get a little advice from you... see this is kind of embarassing.. during my 3 years of worry(un)wellness, i refrained from having sex... now that im negative, i would like to start again... i have one fear tho... i havnt had sex in ages and im kinda worried i blow my load after a few thrusts... i was never like this, i could go on for hours, but now im just worried i come off as a bad lover. Do you have any ideas how to train myself other than sleep around till i get my stamina back? Thanks a million much love.

Have you considered burping the nephew a few times until you get your mojo "re-regulated"?

Apology - I didn't mean any disrespect
Disclosure