Apology - I didn't mean any disrespect

Dr Bob, I was initially surprised when I read your response, but now having reread my e-mail I can see how I have annoyed/angered you. I am sincerely sorry. I really admire you and the great work you do and I would never purposely disrespect you. I never re-read my e-mail before sending but can now see that the wording and tone were all wrong. Again I am very sorry.

Apology - I didn't mean any disrespect

Oops I've just done it again and not fully read an e-mail. I see your comment about levelling with my wife, the one night stand was 4 months before I met her and she knows all about it. That doesnt take away from my rudeness in my original e-mail so sorry again.

Apology accepted. Now if you want to have your question reconsidered, you'll have to resubmit it (in its new more polite "Miss Manners-approved" form), as your original post has been buried by several thousand others.

RISKS OF HIV
not really a question, moer of a woohoo and advice