time sensitive pep question - fingered with cum

I see that gettting fingered with pre-cum or cum that has been sitting for a long time has neglible risk....BUT, without thinking with my brain, I actually was mutually masterbating with my friend, he came, I reached over and touched his stomach, felt lube and cum, and continued to materbate myself, including sticking my own finger in my ass, which I am pretty sure touched his cum from his stomach. I doubt more than a couple minutes would have passed, if that, between the time that my finger touched his cum and my finger went up my ass. I broke my own rules of safe play, and maybe that is why I am feaking out. My friend says that he gets tested every six months, that he was just tested several weeks ago, is negative, and plays safe. However, if he became infected in the last three months, or is just lying, SHOULD I GET THE PEP thing. I am within the 72 hr window. How is fingering myself after touching cum on my friends stomach any different than the highly risky act of unprotected anal sex? Did I just enter the highest level of risk by fingering myself? Do I need PEP? If I dont need PEP, am I at some real risk, or low risk, or negligible/non-existent risk? Should I go to th hospital? Get testes at 3 months? OR just learn my lesson about breaking my own rules, and just get tested on my next annual visit?

PEP would not be recommended for your situation. (No way. No how.) The most I would recommend would be that you get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm willing to bet it will be negative. This may well be the most effective and efficient way for you to put any residual fears permanently to rest.

Good luck!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Negative after unprotected sex
facial wasting