DONATION!!! Possibility of HIV infection from someone else's paper cut? PLEASE HELP! Losing sleep

I was with a gay male aquaintance [status unknown]when he realized he had a bleeding paper cut. He was bleeding rather rapidly and started shaking his hand to try to make the bleeding stop. However, he was shaking it less than a foot from my face. He then sucked the blood off his finger [he also may have sucked on the cut before he started shaking his hand, I don't recall], and began to shake it again. He was still bleeding a noticeable amount, but it did't seem like it was dripping. I was wearing glasses, so I do not think the blood could've gotten in my eyes, but I would like to know if it is possible for the blood to have gotten in my mouth while he was shaking his hand so close to my face? Also, what my risk of exposure is? Please help, I'm losing sleep over this and I'm worried sick.

Thank you!

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. Yep, that's right zero, zip, zilch!!! Got it? Good!

Now go to bed and get some sleep. Those dark circles under your eyes are not a good look for you.

Pleasant dreams.

Again with the 3/6 Months
HIV test confirm