handjob with possible sore on penis. Please help

Dear Doctor

First of all i would like to thank you for the work you do for the humanity. I am also donating $50 to your foundation. Dr please assess the risk of hiv transmission from the following activity. I was given a handjob from a prostitute. She however touched herself for a long tiem (clitoris, vagina etc). After that i told her to wash her hand. She used tap water but however am not sure if she used soap. Assuming i had a sore/abrasion on my penis. What would be the likelihood of hiv transmission from that incident. I would assume that water would have washed the virus leaving her with nothing on her hand to transmit to me. I would like to mention that she had put some lube on my penis before masturabation. I would be extremely grateful for your opinion.

Thank you.

Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. Relax, Max. I see absolutely no cause for concern.

Thanks for the donation!

Be well. Happy Holidays.

Mixed Status Couple - Broken Condom
just a story