Hi there from New Zealand.
Dec 15, 2006
Hi Dr. Bob, merry Xmas mate and all the best for 2007! Thanks for all your good luck karma, your up-beat personality and your fantastic sense of humour. Rafael.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for the Xmas wishes! I'm long overdue for a visit to NZ! By the way whatever happened to the lead singer of Push Push?
Be well. Stay well!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Advanced Stage Neuropathy
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Will Shingles Go Away With Out Medication?
- What Percentage Of People Could Be A Hpv Carrier?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igg?
- What Are My Chances Of Catching Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.