Karma Request

Dear Doctor Bob,

I've never been much of a history buff, but you know how when the Europeans settled N.America and there are stories of trading "trinkets" to the American Indians for "Gold/Land"? Well I want to barter a donation(trinket) to your organization for some good luck karma (gold). I'm worried about one episode of unprotected insertive oral and one episode of unprotected insertive vaginal.

I will never, ever, ever again put my tomahawk anywhere unless it is covered or unless I'm in a 100% monogamous (and tested) relationship.

Why, I'm just going to hold my breath until I turn blue. I'll breath again if you send some karma. :)

Best and Happy Holidays, Trinket Guy

Hey Trinket Guy,

Blue is not your color. Start breathing. Dr. Bob's certified good-luck karma has been signed, sealed and sent. Insertive unprotected oral sex carries a very minimal risk, at best, for HIV transmission. Unprotected insertive vaginal sex has an estimated per-act risk of 5 per 10,000 exposures to a partner confirmed to be HIV positive. Your estimated risk would be less if you do not know the status of your tomahawk holder.

Regarding donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, they are always appreciated; however, please be aware that donations are absolutely voluntary and not related to my work here on The Body. I don't barter and donations have no influence on which questions are selected for posting. You have my comments and good-luck karma without any strings attached. Donations should only be made in the spirit of generosity and compassion.

Happy Holidays! Good luck!

I did not find an answer to my question in the forum.Donation on the way.
AIDS Virus?