I did not find an answer to my question in the forum.Donation on the way.

I was having a drink at the bar with a woman and the woman took a sip of my beer but did not swallow it. She then poured the beer from her mouth into mine and I swallowed it. She did this a couple times. What if she had blood in her mouth and I swallowed it or if i had some kind of sore in my mouth? Can I catch HIV this way? I don't think anything was wrong in my mouth but I;m not 100% sure.I would like to make a donation. Give me the address. Thank You.

Relax, Max! Your HIV risk from your secondhand (second-mouth) beer-guzzling, Badda-Bing Bertha is nonexistent.

Thanks for your tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Our address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Happy Holidays.

Request (again)
Karma Request