Request (again)

Dr. Bob, Thanks for the quick response, and the good-luck karma! I am totally heartbroken after reading that post that someboday left about you needing to dispense bad news...they were way out of line! I have been checking in to the website for the last month, and my admiration and respect for you just grows and grows by leaps and bounds! In fact, I feel myself developing a little crush on you, and I am straight! I just wanted to apologize for that person, and tell you at least I appreciate what you do, and how impressive your courage is. I hope that good luck karma helps me, the waiting is awful.

JS

p.s. do you ever use teachers at your organization? just wondering...

Hi J.S.,

Thanks for your kind comments! Don't fret about the comments some folks make to (or about) me. I certainly don't! I post them merely as a wakeup call to those who are so profoundly self-centered that they need a slap. Kind of like Cher bitch-slapping Nicholas Cage in "Moonstruck" and yelling "snap out of it!"

Regarding teachers as volunteers at The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, sure, we also have had butchers, bakers and candlestick makers as well as cowboys (lots of them lately), firemen, rocket scientists; not to mention our team of baristas and one guy who still claims his previous occupation was cleaning bird shit out of antique cuckoo clocks. (We don't allow him around any sharp objects.) Of course, I'm joking. Well, maybe not, but nonetheless, the only prerequisites are a desire to help and compassion for those in need. Oh yea, having a crush on me definitely helps to get the plum assignments!

J.S., I'm going to double down on my good-luck karma coming your way in hopes that your holidays are indeed WOO-HOOable!

Be well. (And that's a doctor's order!)

Afraid to get routine medical care because they'll test me.
I did not find an answer to my question in the forum.Donation on the way.