Politics is causing AIDS!!!

Hey Dr. Bob,

Why is everyone so confused why AIDS hasn't been cured yet? One of the major reasons why it hasn't been cured is because of politics. The current administration, those numbskull republicans, have allocated "jack-shit" when it comes to funding research on AIDS. They are spending money on a non-sense war rather than better HIV medications or a cure. I agree that HIV is a difficult virus to beat with current technology but, we could be soo much closer to a cure with more funding. They don't care about the welfare of people living with HIV and only care about their own gains. I hope the Democrats taking control of Congress (and hopefully the presidency) will change all of this!! Too many people are dying from AIDS that shouldn't be.

Thanks

Twenty-five years into the pandemic we have twenty-five million lives cruelly snuffed out by this totally preventable virus. This is a tarnished silver anniversary!

If we all (politicians, too) did our part, we could turn the tide on the AIDS pandemic. Our "concerted effort" can and eventually will make the difference. I truly believe that.

There's an old African proverb:

"The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is now."

Now is the "next best time" to fight AIDS!

All aboard!!!

Hi Doc!!!
Hi Doc!!