Hi Doc!!!

My story is the same as alot of these. Was brain dead when it came to Hiv and looking on the internet has made me insane. I know I am crazy and you will think so, too! Have tested out to 8 months, Home Access test. Had all std and Hep tests done, all neg. I have sores and spots in mouth, abdominal pains, soft stools, burning joints, gingivitas, dermatitas, nail discolor sore neck, gland pains in face and cough. I hadn't had any sex for 7 months for fear of being infected or infecting someone. After 8 month test finally thought I was good to go, so a moment showed itself and I finally got laid. Protected sex, but unprotected oral receiving. There was pc and semen. She ended up being sick a week or 2 after and now I am freaking out, thaat I may have infected her from giving me oral. I can't deal with this anymore and going to get a blow up doll, so I never have this problem.. At least she will never have a headache and be a cheap date!! I probably need a shrink!! Hope you will give me some needed advice or some of your humor! Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for the New Year!! Donation on the way, early Christmas gift for those who need it!!

A Blowup-Betty? Hmmm . . . safe, yes, but there is always the possibility you'll be writing to me next week complaining your deep and meaningful relationship with Lady-Latex Blow-Up Betty ended tragically with you bit her on the boob and she then farted and flew out the window.

Your repeatedly negative HIV and STD tests out to eight months are indeed definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

You write "I know you're going to tell me I am nuts!!" and you also write "I know I need a shrink." Hmmm . . . well, it seems we both agree! Dude, your problem is psychological, not virologic! You're not really whacko, but you could use a therapist to help you confront your totally irrational HIV fears and to help you accept the truly wonderful news that you are irrefutably and unquestionably HIV negative! (I know about 40,000,000 folks who would love to have your problem!) However enviable, it is still indeed a problem. But, it is a problem with a solution and an indubitable happily-ever-after ending.

Thanks for your Christmas donation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you warmest holiday wishes that you'll accept your good health and that your holidays be worry-free and filled with peace and contentment (and the occasional blow-up doll under the tree, of course).

CAN IT BE?? (AUTOFELLATIO)
Politics is causing AIDS!!!