Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Hi Doc!!!
Dec 15, 2006

My story is the same as alot of these. Was brain dead when it came to Hiv and looking on the internet has made me insane. I know I am crazy and you will think so, too! Have tested out to 8 months, Home Access test. Had all std and Hep tests done, all neg. I have sores and spots in mouth, abdominal pains, soft stools, burning joints, gingivitas, dermatitas, nail discolor sore neck, gland pains in face and cough. I hadn't had any sex for 7 months for fear of being infected or infecting someone. After 8 month test finally thought I was good to go, so a moment showed itself and I finally got laid. Protected sex, but unprotected oral receiving. There was pc and semen. She ended up being sick a week or 2 after and now I am freaking out, thaat I may have infected her from giving me oral. I can't deal with this anymore and going to get a blow up doll, so I never have this problem.. At least she will never have a headache and be a cheap date!! I probably need a shrink!! Hope you will give me some needed advice or some of your humor! Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for the New Year!! Donation on the way, early Christmas gift for those who need it!!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

A Blowup-Betty? Hmmm . . . safe, yes, but there is always the possibility you'll be writing to me next week complaining your deep and meaningful relationship with Lady-Latex Blow-Up Betty ended tragically with you bit her on the boob and she then farted and flew out the window.

Your repeatedly negative HIV and STD tests out to eight months are indeed definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

You write "I know you're going to tell me I am nuts!!" and you also write "I know I need a shrink." Hmmm . . . well, it seems we both agree! Dude, your problem is psychological, not virologic! You're not really whacko, but you could use a therapist to help you confront your totally irrational HIV fears and to help you accept the truly wonderful news that you are irrefutably and unquestionably HIV negative! (I know about 40,000,000 folks who would love to have your problem!) However enviable, it is still indeed a problem. But, it is a problem with a solution and an indubitable happily-ever-after ending.

Thanks for your Christmas donation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you warmest holiday wishes that you'll accept your good health and that your holidays be worry-free and filled with peace and contentment (and the occasional blow-up doll under the tree, of course).

Dr. Bob

Previous
CAN IT BE?? (AUTOFELLATIO)
Next
Politics is causing AIDS!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.