Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

You are a breathe of fresh air
Dec 14, 2006

Dr.Bob I am so amazed at how helpful, humorous, and caring you are. I love it! Thank goodness. In everyone's time of need you are there to answer their questions. When people go to the doctor' office they are so fearful of what they may find out and you are just a breathe of fresh air. I wish I had a local doctor that was as cool as you are and had the ability to see humor in the stupid things we do as human beings. Our sexual instinct get's us in so much trouble before we realize it and you realize we all have the human factor - we are not just a number or another dumbass that jepordized our health - we are human and we make mistakes and sometimes we just have to laugh. I have been a nervous wreck for a month over a sexual encounter I had and coming to this website has relieved so much of my worries. I have been a worry well and now I feel so much more educated than I did before. Thank you for the work you do and for making light of our stupidity. Thank you so much for taking time to educate us and for helping us see how rediculous we are. I just wanted to wish you well and I hope the best for you and yours. You are amazingly brillant and so very kind. I do not mean to add to thousands of emails but all that do good should be rewarded and praised for the good they do in this world - there isn't enough of it. You are a blessing to those that need straight forward and humourous answers. Even those that are rediculous questions, there is still a fearful person behind it and you help ease their minds. Thank you. :)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Thank you for your charming and endearing comments. Gosh, with all that buttering-up, I was sure you were going to then submit a question about your HIV fears concerning the HIV risk of a cross-dressing lesbian Mormon midget with webbed feet sneezing on your kosher-lacto-ovo-pesco-vegan Thanksgiving-tofu turkey! Or something like that!

Be well. Stay well. Happy Healthy Holidays.

Dr. Bob

Previous
RE: CATHOLIC PRIEST COMMENT
Next
Happy Holidays, Happy Testing

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.