Possibility

Doc, i would first like to thank you for the insightful information you give to people like me, who need it.

My ex-boyfriend found out he was HIV pos in 2002, the person who infected him died in 2003.I didn't have the courage to do the test myself, so I always wonder if I'm positive or not, the thing is it would have been so much better if this happened now, because now I am proud to say I am atleast educated about the deasise.I know the only way to know my status is to get stated but I feel so bad bcos I should have done that a long time ago.Just from curiosity is there a chance that I can be neg, I have a 6 year old daughter & my ex boyfriend is the father, I am so scared, but I know if I can test pos today I'll be able to adjust because of this forum...

Thanking you, God Bless.

"Is there a chance that (you) can be neg. . . ?" Of course there's a chance. Just take a read through the archives and you'll find many extremely encouraging testimonials of cases similar to yours.

A simple HIV rapid test will give you an accurate and definitive result in just 20 minutes! Just twenty minutes to put an end to years of worry! As they say, better late than never!

Good luck! I'm here if you need me! Whatever the results, we'll get through this together, OK?

Just on confirm a few doubts
RE: CATHOLIC PRIEST COMMENT