Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Possibility
Dec 14, 2006

Doc, i would first like to thank you for the insightful information you give to people like me, who need it.

My ex-boyfriend found out he was HIV pos in 2002, the person who infected him died in 2003.I didn't have the courage to do the test myself, so I always wonder if I'm positive or not, the thing is it would have been so much better if this happened now, because now I am proud to say I am atleast educated about the deasise.I know the only way to know my status is to get stated but I feel so bad bcos I should have done that a long time ago.Just from curiosity is there a chance that I can be neg, I have a 6 year old daughter & my ex boyfriend is the father, I am so scared, but I know if I can test pos today I'll be able to adjust because of this forum...

Thanking you, God Bless.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

"Is there a chance that (you) can be neg. . . ?" Of course there's a chance. Just take a read through the archives and you'll find many extremely encouraging testimonials of cases similar to yours.

A simple HIV rapid test will give you an accurate and definitive result in just 20 minutes! Just twenty minutes to put an end to years of worry! As they say, better late than never!

Good luck! I'm here if you need me! Whatever the results, we'll get through this together, OK?

Dr. Bob

Previous
Just on confirm a few doubts
Next
RE: CATHOLIC PRIEST COMMENT

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.