Conservative Minority Republican Gal gives a WOOO HOOOOO!!

Dr Bob:

I just want to thank you again for everything that you do here. This past 2 weeks have been filled with highs and very low lows. My test took longer than was expected and I was so sure that I was positive that I spent most of last night crying. The only things that made me laugh or calm me down was reading the stuff that you had posted as well as the interaction and encouragements posted on the bulletin boards.

I thank God for this website and for you and your life. You are a blessing to all who come here.

Now, i'm not promising any conversions over to the Democratic party but I've definitely been thinking of ways that I could volunteer at APLA or other similar organizations.

You rock, Dr Bob. Many blessings to you, your brother, and dr "Mc Hottie" steve!

Congrats! And WOOO-HOOO!

I'm delighted you realized how wrong you were in your beliefs that you were HIV positive. I'm actually quite confident you'll have a similar epiphany about Democrats vs. Republicans, particularly as you begin to volunteer to help others in need (APLA and similar organizations) a very Democratic value and mindset, as opposed to the usual Republican "it's all about me" philosophy.

McHottie and I wish you Happy, Health Holidays!

FANTASTIC QUESTIONS!!!!
Cleaning Toys (SEX TOYS)