Not sure what happened doc!

Please, please help me doc. About 7 weeks ago in a very drunken state I took an african prostitute from outside a hooker bar in Dubai while on holidays. We went to her place where she phoned her friend (also a prostitute) who came over with beer. We (mostly me really) drank lots and then they put on a strip show playing with eachother etc. And thats all I remember. I blacked out from alcohol!! (stupid I know) The following morning I woke up in bed with them. I freaked out and asked if we had had sex. They said yes and also confirmed we used a condom. I took her phone number and went home but still could not shake the worry. Partly because I haddent showered and could not smell the condom from my penis which I usually can the morning after I have had sex.Then got a bright idea and phoned the girl up and told her that I was sure we didnt use condoms. She then changed her story and said that we actually haddent had sex and that she only said we had because she was afraid I would ask for my money back!I wasn't sure if she was only saying this to make me stop worrying or if it was the truth. Still my worry persisted so I asked her to get a test for HIV. She agreed and went to get a test taking her friend along also. They were gone for 5 hours and returned with reports that said NEGATIVE beside HIV and VDRL. The reports looked genuine but I can't be sure. (There was no stamp on them which made me doubtful. Forging might be common among african prostitutes trying to get citizenship for all I know). I have heard that HIV-Anti tests are reported as Non-Reactive rather than negative. Is this the case? Also why was a VDRL done when I only asked them to get a HIV test? Are the two usually done together. Ive heard that VDRL tests have a higher incidence of false positives in HIV infected people. Could this be the reason? Anyway about 2 weeks after the event I got a sure throat (for three days) and a runny nose and slight fatigue (for 10 days). It wasn't serious enough to keep me out of work or anything but it made me anxious all the same. I have read up on the stats and everything and I reckon my chances chances are low if not zero. I just cant shake the possibility nthat we may have had unprotected sex and that they may have forged the test reports. I just cant put this event behind me. I just need a doctors opinion of the risks for HIV. Do you think I should get tested?

Thanks for your time. I will be making a donation.

Blacking out from too much booze is never a good idea. Add in a couple of African hookers and a bar in Dubai and you've got plenty of reason to worry.

Like you, I cannot vouch for the validity of your hooker's HIV and STD tests.

Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV. However, since you blacked out and I wasn't personally there (was I?), there is no way we can be absolutely certain of what transpired when you played creamy white filling in the two African hooker's "Oreo"-sex-cookie!

Although I'm assuming you were too drunk that night to "perform," the only way we'll know your HIV status for certain is for you to get HIV tested at the three-month mark.

Good luck!

not so shameless plug
Guardasil and HIV testing