Thank you Dr. Bob.. Need info to donate.

Hi Dr. Bob,

Thank you so much for answering my question... you really calmed me down.. I was the girl who had a 5 negative test's out to 13 weeks. My boyfriend had been cheating on me and not using protection. Well, I took the viral load test my doctor ordered and it came back undectable (this was taken at 15 weeks)... So I moved on, however, he said I have to take another test at 6 months.. If I had HIV wouldn't the Viral Load have been off the charts?? Just trying to rest these fears.... Can you please help me..

I would love to donate to this cause, as going through all of this has made me realize how much we really need to address this issue... Can you please give me the information to donate..

Thank you so much.. and god bless you.. I hope I get to yell WOOO HOOO......

Happy Holidays to you and Steve!

I would consider five negative HIV-antibody tests out to 13 weeks plus one negative viral load test at 15 weeks to be definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. I do not feel a six-month follow-up test is warranted. If you choose to take one, it will undoubtedly be negative. My advice would be to WOO-HOO with confidence!

Thanks for the Holiday Wishes and offer to make a tax-deductible donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation to help provide crucial services to men, women and children living with the challenges of HIV/AIDS worldwide.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed "well.")

You have a responsibility to give bad news too!
ELISA and DNA PCR