Happy Holidays from a NEGATIVE Worried Well!

Hi Dr. Bob,

After six years of unbelievable worry, I got up the nerve to get tested, and I'm negative! I'm glad I'm negative, but what feels the best is knowing that I no longer have to feel guilty for being irresponsible by avoiding testing -- that was the problem all along. I will enjoy the holidays with a good conscience for the first time in years, and I encourage others to do the same -- it's the best Christmas/Hannukah/Kwaanza/Solstice/New Year's/Whatever present you can give to yourself and others. And thanks for all your support, Dr. Bob. Your site gave me the courage to test.

Wish me luck in getting pregnant (in good conscience) in the New Year!

Worried no longer -- just Well! in the South Bay

Hello, South Bay Ex-Worrier,

Congrats! Happy Thankschristkwanzaakah!

So have you started picking out names for your future new addition? How about naming him "Dr. Bob"?

Be well. Stay well!

Yeast Infection OR STD?
You have a responsibility to give bad news too!