Yeast Infection OR STD?

So since i messed around with this guy about a month ago i've been itching alot down there but it seems to have gotten worse and worse to the point where i was itching it raw in lil places and because of the open raw skin it was unbearable to pee at times so i finally told my mom and i got yeast infection cream and im only on day 2 of that so it still itches and all not as bad but still and theres little rash bumps but i think that could be razor burn but not sure. i REFUSE to go to the doctor. any help?

You "REFUSE" to go to the doctor and yet you ask "any help?"!?! Hmmm . . . I guess not because I'm a doctor. If you're old enough to be "messing around," you're old enough to take some responsibility for your health. Sorry dearie, it's time to grow up! I would urge you to reconsider your childish refusal!

Fingering during sex
Happy Holidays from a NEGATIVE Worried Well!