Fingering during sex

Hi, Dr. Frascino!

I have again a question. Inserting a finger into someone's anus (a prostitute inserted her into my....) - is it safe if her finger was optically ok (i couldn't see any cuts on it) ? Is it possible that she had some micro-cuts, which could not be seen?

I thank you in advance and if your organisation need soem donations, i'm always here to donate.

Robby

Hi Robby,

Fingering is not considered to be a risk for HIV transmission, if the skin on the fingering finger is intact. "Micro-cuts" are not a concern!

As for donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org), I don't know of any nonprofit HIV/AIDS organizations that are not in need of donations!

Thanks for your willingness to help those in desperate need.

Be well.

Never Ending Story Follow Up
Yeast Infection OR STD?