Never Ending Story Follow Up

Hello Dr. Bob:

I wrote to you several months back after I had had a one-time, potentially very risky sexual encounter in Feb '06. I just wanted to say to you that I am just about back to normal after an initial long period of extreme worry and physical issues (not sure if they were induced by anxiety in part or not). I have felt a lot better in many ways the last 4 months or so since my 6 month negative test. I plan on testing again at one year to be 100% over this.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to you for the work that you do helping people. You were a very significant help to me in my time of need, need the likes of which I had never encountered before in my life.

Thanks Again and kindest Regards,

Will

Hi Will,

I'm delighted you are "just about back to normal" and have found the information here helpful and reassuring. Thanks for your thanks. Now I want to remind you to "pay it forward," which means don't forget what you've learned by going through this ordeal. Help to promote HIV/AIDS awareness, education, prevention and treatment by discussing the topic with friends and family. Advocate for science-based prevention methods that have been proven to be effective, such as needle exchange programs and science-based sex education. Finally, remember the 40,000,000 people worldwide who weren't so lucky in dodging the HIV bullet.

Be well, Will!

Syph (again), RASH & Kidney stones
Fingering during sex