hiv tb connection
Dec 13, 2006
I tested hiv neg after 4 months possible explosure but tb skin test came out positive My quistion is 1)does tubercolasis effect hiv window period 2)do i need another hiv test at 6 months sorry about my poor english thank you so much
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bruising A Symptom Of Hiv?
- How Long Can Hiv Hide In A Person's Blood?
- Can You Get Hiv From Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- Hep B Inactive Carrier Infectious Spreading
- If You Are Hiv Positive Should You Abort Your Child?
- What Is The The Most Common Route Of Hiv Infection Worldwide?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.