hiv tb connection
Dec 13, 2006
I tested hiv neg after 4 months possible explosure but tb skin test came out positive My quistion is 1)does tubercolasis effect hiv window period 2)do i need another hiv test at 6 months sorry about my poor english thank you so much
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Should Be Used To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Do Herpes Symptoms Look Like?
- What Does An Infected Eye With Chlamydia Looks Like?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- Symptoms Of Syphilis In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.