hiv tb connection
Dec 13, 2006
I tested hiv neg after 4 months possible explosure but tb skin test came out positive My quistion is 1)does tubercolasis effect hiv window period 2)do i need another hiv test at 6 months sorry about my poor english thank you so much
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
- Hiv Risk Sharing Scissors In A Hair Cutting Saloon
- Hiv Survival In Blood Once Exposed To Air
- Percent Chance Of Hiv From Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.