Ultimat question about transmission

The CDC states that Hepatitis B cannot be transmitted by sharing glasses, eating untensils, musical instruments, etc. But in this forum you recommend not to do that.

I had a little sip of someone's drink using the same straw. Is this a risk for Hep B?

P.S.: I already got two twinrix (combined Hep A & B vaccin)shots and i'm waiting for my third in a couple of months.

1. Your question is far from "ultimat" (let alone ultimate!).

2. "But in this forum you recommend not to do that." ???? What??? Who recommends not to do that? I totally agree with the advice you got from CDC on this subject. A sip of someone's drink using the same straw is not a risk for hepatitis B!

YOUR OPINION PLEASE
Will I be perceived as a liar?