The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Need a Dr.Bob/Dr. Steve hug

Dec 12, 2006

Hi Dr. Bob, As a newly diagnosed young lady, I do need a big hug from the hottest HIV doctors out there. I was wondering if Dr. Steve takes patients just for second opinions, I live across the country but will be visiting San Fran. in either March or April. (Any traveler tips or must-sees?!) Right now I have an upcoming appointment with a Dr. Gallant out of John Hopkins, he seems to be well informed and experienced with HIV, any thoughts? Much love to the cutest HIV combating couple since, well since forever! Laurie

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Laurie,

First, to answer your question, yes, the Frascino Medical Group provides "second opinions." Appointments can be made by calling the office at 650-917-1357.

Next, traveler tips for San Francisco? Hmmm . . . if you come for a visit, be prepared to stay forever. (Look what happened to Tony Bennett: "I left my heart, in San Francisco . . . .")

Next, Dr. Gallant at Johns Hopkins is a fine HIV specialist. (I have no knowledge of his hugging capabilities.)

Finally, cyberhugs are attached. We'll be delighted to make you the happy center of a Dr. Bob and Dr. Steve sandwich-hug when you get to town!

Be well. We're here if you need us.

Happy Holidays.

Dr. Bob

I think I figured out the mystery
Far Away Seeking Your Advice

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint