A THANK YOU

FIRST, THANK YOU SO MUCH. You answered my question about my daughter seeing your response was such a huge relief. I was just wondering if you could answer something or tell me where to look. I saw somewhere that you can react if you have cancer and so on, should i be concerned about that, or not since it didn't react the second time. Or could it have been because her iron was low and she had just gotten over a cold? Once again, thank you a million times. And I want you to know that I have prayed for you, and for a cure and not just when I was worried. You are such a wonderful caring person, you have helped so many people. You are truly a Angel. Thank you for your time, and support. God Bless you, and have a Merry Christmas.

I'll be brief, because once again your worries are completely unwarranted.

1. Your daughter does not have cancer (or HIV).

2. "Low iron" does not affect HIV tests.

3. Having a cold does not affect HIV tests.

Thanks for your prayers and good wishes. My wish for you is that you stop worrying about a problem that does not exist.

Happy Holidays.

Very concerned!!
Back Again and Really worried!!