A THANK YOU
Dec 12, 2006
FIRST, THANK YOU SO MUCH. You answered my question about my daughter seeing your response was such a huge relief. I was just wondering if you could answer something or tell me where to look. I saw somewhere that you can react if you have cancer and so on, should i be concerned about that, or not since it didn't react the second time. Or could it have been because her iron was low and she had just gotten over a cold? Once again, thank you a million times. And I want you to know that I have prayed for you, and for a cure and not just when I was worried. You are such a wonderful caring person, you have helped so many people. You are truly a Angel. Thank you for your time, and support. God Bless you, and have a Merry Christmas.
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'll be brief, because once again your worries are completely unwarranted.
1. Your daughter does not have cancer (or HIV).
2. "Low iron" does not affect HIV tests.
3. Having a cold does not affect HIV tests.
Thanks for your prayers and good wishes. My wish for you is that you stop worrying about a problem that does not exist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Purple Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Rash A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.