RE: Catholic Priest

Dear Dr.Bob.

Blessed sould, what do you have against us, all we are doing is following what the bible states, please don't be upset at us, after all, we did not right the bible..we simply follow and preach what it states..

P.S. Are you not supposed to be of Italian heritance, if so you should be Catholic, am I correct in this belief? Bless you're soul, and remember being gay is NOT the way to go..

Blessed "sould?" What's that?

Yes, I'm aware you did not "right" the Bible. (In fact, I'm quite convinced there are many parts of the Bible that aren't "right" at all!)

Now you ask what do I have against you!?!?! Isn't it I who should be asking you such a question? I'm a tolerant, loving man who has devoted himself to helping others in need. I have also deeply loved another man (Dr. Steve, the expert in the Body's Tratamientos Forum) who is similarly tolerant and devoted. And yet you tell me "gay is NOT the way to go . . . ." Worse yet, two weeks ago a New Jersey Catholic bishop said, "Because homosexual acts cannot fulfill the natural end of human sexuality, they are never morally acceptable. Such acts furthermore do not lead to true human happiness." (New Jersey Catholic Bishop Arthur Serratelli at the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops in Baltimore, Nov. 14, 2006) So if you want to believe dinosaurs lived two by two on Noah's Ark and that our species was fashioned out of dirt and divine breath in a garden with a talking snake by the hand of an invisible God, fine! That's up to you! But while you are hoping and praying to soon be raptured into the stratosphere by Jesus so you can safely enjoy a sacred genocide that will inaugurate the end of human history, please do not preach to me that "gay is not the way to go," question the "morality" of my sexual orientation or pontificate on whether I have found "true human happiness." You enjoy your brand of "fairy tales" and I'll enjoy mine, OK?

To answer your other question, yes, I'm Italian and attended Catholic grade school. However, neither of those facts precludes me from having a brain and common sense.

Now, Pious Pontificator, I have a question for you: what are you doing here on the sex channel???

Please send encouraging words
ARS or unfortunate coincidence?