|Please , Please , Please
Dec 12, 2006
First of all I would like to thank you for taking some time to answer my question. I will donate 100$ for your cause. Well my name is Juan and I live in Los Angeles , I am 20 , and I had my first sexual enc outer 3 months ago , with one 28 years old guy. He was hot . I was afraid of having sex , so we decided to have only mutual masturbation , which I think is considered safe sex. The problem that I have is that when he was touching himself , I mean his dick, soon after he touched my asshole , or anus , , but he never penetrate me , he just touch it for no more than 5 seconds . He also kiss my balls , but never my penis . After that I started to get worried , because I do not know if he had some precum in his finger , I checked my anus with a mirror and I did not see any bleeding , , but he just touched me he never went inside me . It was fingering . After 8 weeks I got so worried about it that I went to a clinic and I got tested , and thank god , it was negative. Since this was my first sexual enc outer , I do not want to get HIV , my question is :
1)Do you think that I need to get tested again
2)Do you think that I put myself in risk of contracting HIV.
Doctor Best , thank you for your help , your words mean a lot to me .
God Bless you.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your HIV risk with the 28-year-old hottie was nonexistent. I see no reason for worry or concern. HIV is not all that easy to get (fortunately!). To answer your specific questions:
1. Nope! I don't believe you even needed the first test, let alone any additional tests!
2. Nope! Mutual masturbation is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. Fingering is not considered a risk, assuming the skin on the fingering finger(s) is intact! (The possible pre-cum on the finger that then touched your backdoor for five seconds, but never penetrated it, is not an HIV risk either!)
Thank you for your generous donation. Your one gift will touch many lives. Juan, since you are a sex newbie, it's not at all unusual to have these doubts and fears. I suggest you spend some time perusing the information in the archives of this forum and on related links that deal with safer sex and how HIV is and is not transmitted. Sex is supposed to be (and indeed is) fun, not worrisome!
Stay safe and you'll stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Touching Vomit Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.