Contradicting yourself?

Hey Dr. B

I read your forum to keep informed of developments (although I haven't been on for awhile). What is the deal with your recent answers to people saying they infected their partners while using condoms? You are saying that it is "unlikely" that they did so while using the condom. Why not come out and say "no way, no how" like you normally do. Also, I've been hearing that bodily fluids can pass through latex and carry HIV through. That contradicts what I know from you, but your "unlikely" response is freaking me out dude! What gives?

On a side note, how are you doing? And how is your brother doing?

Dr. B Fan

"What is the deal with your recent answers to people saying they infected their partners while using condoms?" What????? My opinion on condoms remains exactly the same as it has always been! HIV cannot permeate intact latex! No way. No how. OK? So there is absolutely no reason for a freak-out! Whenever you get your freak on, just make sure he's dressed for success (and safety).

Be well.

std masturbation
Please , Please , Please