From the linux community

Do you think that HIV cannot be cured only because it cannot be isolated? If so then, in event of a scientific breakthrough that takes us a step ahead of nanotechnology, where you can build a computer that is smaller than a virus, do you think it is possible to solve the hiv riddle?

We are a group of physicists and computer engineers and we are willing to donate our time, efforts and money. We want to know the technological constrains you are facing and what technology is required to end this retroviral madness. In case you know other groups who are already working on similar projects, pls let us know.

Community efforts solved the problem of proprietary software by giving linux to the world and sure can solve other challenges that are of a higher priority.

Building computers smaller than viruses? Whoa! And I'm still marveling at how a whole Beethoven symphony fits into an iPod. You guys are way more tech-savvy than I. I'm barely computer-literate. In fact, I often wonder who is "General Failure" and why is he reading my hard disk!?! I'll pass your information on to the geekiest scientists I know working in the HIV medicine field and see if they might have use for your rather remarkable offer!

Don't know what to make of all this - PLEASE HELP!
Risk of Getting HIV from HIV- Partner (SUPERINFECTION)