Need Assurance from most recognised HIV specialist

Hi Dr Frascino,

I would like to check with you my risk. The risk is i visited a sex worker and received a blow job from her. I had a condom on however the penis lose it's hardness and it falls off, so there was a very brief mouth to penis contact. I am sure there is some blood in her saliva afterwards maybe from her gum disease. Not alot through. Does this pose as any risk?

2nd Scenario: She used her saliva as lubrication for masturbation, is this a risky behavior considering that there is some blood in the saliva. *Masturbation includes saliva touching urethra too ?

I will donate undoubtedly because i enjoy the work you have done. Thanks for helping me with this one.

". . . the penis lose its hardness and it falls off!!?????" OUCHAMAGOUCHA! If your tallywhacker is no longer attached, you've got more to worry about than a bit of spit from a hooker with gum disease!

Dude, your HIV risk remains extremely low at best. But, as always, if you feel you've placed yourself at risk for STDs, including HIV, get tested! It really is just that straightforward.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's greatly appreciated. I hope your home entertainment center has been repaired and is back in action (safe action) once again!

Good luck. Stay safe. Stay well.

Please answer....student from Switzerland...3rd time
Don't know what to make of all this - PLEASE HELP!