Please answer....student from Switzerland...3rd time

You are like a total god. Once I go to the bay area I definitely will try to meet you in person...so I can thank you.

I have a question. I had a pretty low risk activity, and now I am totally freaking out and about to cry. After this guy blew another guy, he blew me right after. However, the other guy didn't cum, but there might have been some precum in his mouth. It didn't last for more than 5-6 seconds, and I freaked out. Afterwards, he blew me with a condom on.

Two weeks later, a weird rash started forming on my face. It started as a big circle, and then it spread. After two days, it disappeared, and then it appeared on my other cheek. A few days later, the spot showed up on my forehead, and then it became really red, and then it disappeared after two days. There was also a rash around both of my eyes. A few days later, the rash started showing up on my neck. But then it disappeared within 2-3 days. I didn't have a fever or anything, and I felt completely fine. Is this typical of an ars rash? I am so depressed and scared of my life...please answer me.

Hello, Swiss Stud,

Thanks for the blow-by-blow of your blow-after-blow.

Your HIV risk is so low as to be virtually nonexistent. Your rash is not at all consistent with ARS (acute retroviral syndrome). Your "total freak out" is completely unwarranted! Dry those tears, Swiss Stud, or they will turn into circles on your cheeks! Now go relax! Go skiing! Have some Swiss hot chocolate. Have sex oops . . . that's how this whole thing got started. So before having nookie again, take a read through the archives and related links to get a better understanding of HIV-transmission risks and safer sexual practices, OK?

As for my being a "total god," well . . . I think more folks might refer to me as a "horny devil" instead. Stay well, Swiss Stud!

Is more testing necessary? I need help!
Need Assurance from most recognised HIV specialist