Remembering the ones that have help you at Xmas
Dec 10, 2006
I doubt you remembered me from over a year ago but I remember you. With my months of panic to my day of relief you were there for me and thousands of other. Yes, I have been playing it safe so this email is just to say thanks again and Merry Christmas. Wil.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, Will, I remember you! It's great news we were able to "free Willy" from worry!
You are also the first questioner to wish me a Merry Christmas. Guess that means it's time to start my holiday shopping!
Happy Holidays to one and all!
Keep your willy well, Will!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Vitamin B Complex To Help Hpv
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
- What Is The Most Common Symptom Of Gonorrhea In Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.