Understanding the Statistics

Dr. I have read many times your statements of per act risks. (My concerns lies with oral BTW.) But, how does this apply with mutiple exposures? Is it still the same risk per act or does the risk increase per act? A coin has a 50-50 chance of heads or tails, no matter how many times it is flipped. Is it different with sexual risks? I have not found this answer in your files. I think it is important given the repeated questioning about risks. Thank you.

A careful reading of my comments related to estimated statistical risks will reveal the answer to your question! Please note I always qualify these statistical risks as "per episode!" That means the estimated statistical risk stays the same for each exposure. Yep, it's identical to your coin toss analogy, even when it's oral sex "head" and anal sex "tails!"

Personality Mood change
Bravo Dr Bob