You da Man! ride on the WooHoo Train?

First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for the wonderful work you do. How great would the world be if every professional was as passionate as you about what they do.

Me and my partner have been together for 11 months, and have been faithful. Both of us have presumed negative status prior to the start of the relationship. We both had Ora-Quick tests at Planned Parenthood at 3 months into our relationship and 10 months into our relationship. All of the tests have been negative.

Would you reccomend any furthe tests?

OR can I cash in on my unlimited pass on the WooHoo Train?

Thanks again

Assuming both you and your partner are strictly monogamous and remain so (a very big assumption in many relationships) or that you and your stud muffin consistently use condoms properly and they don't fail, I would say "WELCOME ABOARD THE WOO-HOO TRAIN! NEXT STOP: HAPPILY EVER AFTER!"

Be well, WOO-HOOers!

Bob tu es un amour toi
Understanding Test Results