Bob tu es un amour toi

dear Bob, i had to do something to catch your attention, please help a worried girl. my exposure was the following and sorry for the graphics: i had an oral exposure, i licked the guy's testicules and kissed "it" not the tip though and gave him a hand job but inbetween i was licking my hand using my saliva as a lubricator. then when he came, my mouth was close to his penis so i got one drop of semen only one drop in my mouth. 3 weeks after i developed very tiny blisters on my clit and lips near the vaginal area with ubnormal dischage i had a burning sensation while urination, i also had a burning sensation from thoses tiny small blisters, went to the doctor and was diagnosed with yeast infection (first time in my life) i also had prior to the yeast infection a combination of diarreha and constipation. i also developped mouth ulcers, and my gum is a bit swollen, coated tongue, rash. i was terrified so i took a PCR RNA 3 weeks after my exposure came back neg, then took 4th generation test on day 17, 28, 33, 37, 42 all came back negative. could i have all those symptoms and not be infected? please note that i'm under severe stress and your comments are highly appreciated

Bonjour "Worried Girl,"

Peut-être je dois répondre à ta question dans la langue de Molière!?!

First, a few facts :

Oral sex carries a very small risk for HIV transmission. Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV ARS. PCR RNA testing is not for routine HIV screening. HIV-antibody testing is not considered to be definitive prior to the three-month mark. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests to date are encouraging but not conclusive.

Could you have "all those symptoms" and not be HIV infected? Of course you can. In fact, the statistical odds are very much in your favor.

My advice is simple:

1. Get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

2. Get treatment for your "severe stress."

3. Brush up on your French.

No Penetration = No risk??????Confused
You da Man! ride on the WooHoo Train?