No Penetration = No risk??????Confused

Hello doctor Bob. It's the third time that i writte to you. No answer yet. I know that you're a very busy man, and maybe my question was answered before, but i think that my experience was a bit particular.

I'm a mexican guy, and i don't spek english perfectly, but i hope that you can understand me

The story begans the 16/11/06. I went with some friends to a strip club.Then, they pay for me a private dance. Everything was all right, the girl was dancing me (she moves like we're having sex), but the trouble and my hell starts when she opened my pants, and let my penis out.

She keep dancing and moving,but she pushed my penis againist her ass, legs and vagina.

She was wearing a thong underwear, and she never move it away.

Thank God, i wake up of my stupid act 20 or 30 seconds before she let my penis naked,because i move her away, put my pants on, and she keeps dancing about 3 minutes more,but there was not more direct skin to skin contact.

Ohhhh, something important. I never penetrate her.She never moves her underwear, and i never feel the particular sensation of penetration (yes, you know, the warmly-wetness sensation)so i'm sure that never happened.

I learned in your web page that this act is called "frottage" Am i right????

About 15 minutes later, she comes with me again, and start masturbates me, but now i don't move my pants of, so, there was not direct contact. I ejaculated after 5 min.

I was investigating, and in that strip club don't exist a sanity or health control for the dancers.

And if that was not enough, since the 10 day after risky contact, i get some throat ache, flu syntoms, but not fever it all. I think that this could happened because the Mexico city it's cold , and everybody in my house, work, and school are sick. I hope that was not ARS syntoms!!!!!!

I went to see a couple of doctors. The first one told that there is not risk.I can continue with my normal sexual life (my girlfriend and i never use condom)and forget that day. The other one told me that the risk is very low, but he said to me that if a want to be 100% sure about it, he can make me a Western Blot Test after 15 days of the risky contact(and pay for it 200 dlls), with results 100% real. i learned in your web page that it's not true.

I called to a hotline AIDS information, and the operator just told me "No penetration = No risk. Continue with you normal sexual life, and you don't need to be tested"

So now....i'm very confused. I need yor help, please, help me. :-(

Now , the questions

1.-Thinking about the time of direct - non penetrative contact (30 sec.) and the amout of vaginal fluids in that time without penetration, was my stupid act risky??? How much risky was???

2.- It's necesary the vih test?????

3.-Can i continue with my normal sexual life and forget that day, or i need to be tested?????

4.-Can i do the PCR test for a early results???

Please, i need your opinion, it's to valuable for me. I think that if you tell me that is no risk , i forget the theme, and don't be tested.

By the way, i like to make a donation, but i wish to know if i can do from here, in Mexico. If you help me, i promise you that i will donate the same money that the doc. want for the westernbolt test (200 dlls)

Thank you, i'm in your hands.

And thank you for the invaluable work that you done. You're like a better friend in times of storms.

Alex. (Mexican Guy)

Hello Alex,

The strip club doesn't have "sanity" or health control for the dancers!?! Hmmm . . . No "sanity" control ??? I'll bet that's one "crazy" place!

To answer your direct questions:

1. I would agree with the information you received from the AIDS hotline. Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent.

2. No, an HIV test is not necessary. However, if it will calm your fears, testing may be worthwhile from that standpoint.

3. See #2 above.

4. PCR testing is not recommended for HIV screening, due to the rate of false-positive results.

Alex, take a read through the archives of this forum. There's a whole section on strippers and lap dances. You should find the testimonials there to be extremely encouraging and reassuring. HIV is not your problem!

Donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be sent to the Foundation's office at:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

We also accept credit cards, PayPal and direct-wire transfers from your bank. Donation information can be found on our Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay well, Alex!

Request
Bob tu es un amour toi