dudes...i dont know how risky is...

Hello Dr bob Excuse my poor english.Im a spanish man who always have had safer sex.However, two months ago, i had an encounter with a man and we had deep kisses and touched our dicks.Suddenly i felt his finger inside my anus.I dont know if that finger was dry or not....imagine yes...was dry, but i cant ensure that (it was dark and i dont know if a bit of precum was on that finger or not). Also, my "paranoia" made me to think "if it was not a finger and it was his dick???...fortunately imagine that was the finger cause y didnt feel pain, was slight and we were stand up.And how you say "if i had have anal sex i would know it and remember it".Really it was his finger.My dude is: You say is a negligible to nonexistent risk, but steven and mr kull says there is a theoretical risk although there is not a documented case of transmission in that way.Please, help me, i am obsessed and i am planning testing in a month, but id like to know if there is a big risk.Donation is on the way.Thank you for your great work and humanity and congratulations for the love that Dr Steven and you have each other.greetings from madrid.Eduardo

Hello Eduardo,

Big risk? No. I would advise there is no HIV risk, assuming the skin on the probing finger was intact. I see no reason for you to be obsessed, paranoid or even mildly worried about this dark-room finger-hokey-pokey. However, since you are, a single HIV test at the three-month mark will give you a definitive result that should put any residual fears permanently to rest. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Good luck, Eduardo from Madrid! (Although in reality I doubt you need it!) Be well.

Need Advice Badly
So when did it happen?