|Extreme Fatigue, cannot tolerate cold weather
Dec 5, 2006
Dear Robert Frascino,
Thanks a lot for your reply to the question on PCR count. I just pray that my antibody test will turn out to be negative after 3 month mark. May God bless you. Regards, Roby
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Fingers crossed and good-luck karma sent!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- AIDS Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.