Old semen exposed to penis

Dear Dr. Frascino,

My partner and I gave eachother handjobs while using condoms. About 4 or 5 hours later I used his semen from his used condom to masturbate. I have read very similar cases on the forum, but all of them had to do with penile exposure just minutes after ejaculation. In my case it is hours. I do not know his HIV status, we both still have a few months to wait to get tested accuarately. However, if he is infected, how much of a risk am I at? I know the only way to know for sure is to get tested, but I am very worried and paranoid. Should I be? Your help is greatly appreciated! A donation is on its way!

Five full hours after your initial nookie and still you couldn't find anything better to burp the nephew with than old used condom semen??? Dude, it's time for you to invest in some slippery stuff.

Should you be worried and paranoid? Nope. Your HIV risk remains extremely remote at best. HIV does not live very long outside the body. It sounds as though you and your buddy are already planning on getting tested in a few months. Assuming you both test negative, no further tests beyond that would be indicated based on this sticky episode.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay well! Good luck to both you and your buddy on your upcoming HIV-screening tests!

Thank you Note from the Rimmed[Cracked Medical Doc]
anal bleeding