Thank you Note from the Rimmed[Cracked Medical Doc]

Dear Bob,

I hope you are keeping well and that you are going to live for many many more years to come......I am writing in to thank you for showing the many worried wells and those that are at risk of HIV that life is too short to be perpetually worried , to show to many that there is more to ones existence than conceited selfish behaviour and above all ...that despite whatever our predicament may be...dire or elated, there is a larger picture to life than a stubborn virus....

Thank you..I pray for you ...I have seen many HIV patients in my hospital come in for various reasons.....and each case touches me deeply..........live well... stay well...stay strong...

A Heartfelt thanks for the many minds you have eased,

Dr Not so Cracked Foreskin

Thanks for your thanks! You are now learning the lessons that will help you become a more compassionate and effective physician.

worried
Old semen exposed to penis