worried

hello let me start off by saying that the job u guys do is very appreciated.on 7-19-06 i had oral sex (gave and received)with a women after we were done i noticed that my penus had been rubbed raw from her performing on me and had a small cut on it.about 2 weeks latter i got real sick for about 4-5days(sore throat runny nose and aching muscles)on august 25 i was with the same person and had the same encounter with her but i had noticed that my gums were bleeding afterwards.we talked and she said she was hiv- but then she also told me that she was a prostitute. i was speechles.3 weeks latter the glands in my jaw/neck swelled up and lasted a month and a half i also noticed numerous red bumps on my arms that itched and ended up scabbbing up and then turned pink they are about a 1cm and round . after last exposure i have had 3 home access tests.20 days 45 days and 77days all negative so far.im very scared that my next one will be positive.i also have been diagnosed with psoriasis in the past.please let me know what u think . i am sending a donation for the great job u guys do.

Hello Worried,

Your HIV risk is low. Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 77 days are extremely encouraging, although not conclusive, as tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be definitive.

I see absolutely no cause for concern. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV.

Thanks for your donation. In return I'll send my good-luck karma that your three-month definitive test remains negative, as I very strongly suspect it will.

Diabetes medication-thank you
Thank you Note from the Rimmed[Cracked Medical Doc]