Just a Thanks

dear Dr. Bob. i know you are very busy but just wanted to thank you for helping me through this tough time. (do you remember me? False positive oraquick guy?) Anyway, you have been a huge inspiration to me. And, as crazy as this may sound, I feel that the best thing to come out of my whole "scare" was neeting someone like you. I have decided to change my way of thinking, enjoy every day, and take time to help others. Helping other people is something that was not on the top of my list (not that I was a jerk) but the way you helped me, and so many others, has been really inspiring. Best wishes to you and your family, and all those you help on this forum. I will never forget you, and I mean that! Ps. If you would be interested in setting up a stand at this years Las vegas pride, please let me know. i would love to put it together.

Hi False-Positive OraQuick-Guy,

Sure I remember you! Welcome back to the forum and thanks for your thanks! Your new idea to spend some time helping those in need is very laudable! BRAVO!

I don't have plans to be in Las Vegas for this year's pride celebrations, but don't let that stop you from participating!

Be well. Stay well. Give my best to the Strip!

saying a prayer
Woo Hoo???? Am I negative?