saying a prayer
Dec 3, 2006
just want you to know that i am saying a prayer for your brother pete. he sounds like an amazing person. i know i said i would not be back, but hey here i am. by the way if my children turn out as wonderful as you and your brother, with such a positive outlook and zest for life, i as a mother would be very happy. again your an inspiration to us all to live our lives to their fullest!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your prayers and warm wishes. I'm quite confident your kids will turn out fine. Teach them by example positive outlook, zest for life, compassion for those in need, tolerance, independent thought, generosity of spirit and kindness.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.