On a personal note...

Dr. Bob, just wanted to say I (and most likely all your other fans who check here regularly while gathering the nerve to be tested, waiting for the appointment day or waiting for the results) am thinking of you as you face your brother's failing health. You are such an angel to the people who seek your advice, I hope you have your own angel to turn to in your difficult times. I'm sure so many people who you've never met, but whose live's you've touched, are thinking of and praying for you and your family. We care because you show us how to.

Yours,

a fan

Thank you. Your kind comments are warmly appreciated. As for my personal angel, that would be Steve (Dr. Steve the expert in The Body's Tratamientos Forum).

RISKY FIDELITY
saying a prayer