|Where would you be now without HIV???
Dec 3, 2006
Hey Dr. Bob,
I have a question for you. What would you be doing now if you didn't contract HIV? Would you still be a practicing physician? Do you think your organization would be as large as it is today?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Where would I be now without HIV? I really haven't given it that much thought. Where would you be with HIV???
What I can say is that I'm very thankful to be exactly where I am at this exact moment in time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Frottage?
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Sign Of AIDS?
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.