Your THE BEST!!!

hi doc just want to say that you are one of the best person that i admired for helping us people hope that you will never get tired of it :D i wrote to you last year about a 5 seconds vaginal sex and was tested 10 times the last is 170 days but still i have this stiff back and fatigue.. could it be that i am converted late? please answer doc i want to move on or should i test again symptoms are back siffness with pain plus fatigue and headache plus i have this weight loss a year after, to be honest now i am getting worried again please do answer doc and how can i donate, i also want to help tnx ben

Hello Ben,

You tested 10 times for a 5-second vaginal exposure? That's two tests per second in the love canal! Ben, you may admire me, but you certainly aren't listening to my advice! A single HIV test at the three-month mark is all that you needed for a definitive and conclusive result.

Are you a late seroconverter? No. No way. No how.

Your symptoms are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV disease. I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet, but I can with great certainty tell you what's not causing them: it's not HIV!

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing!

uninformed staff at testing site
ITALIANS GOOD IN BED? Hmmmm...