Brief unsafe exposure

Recently at the gym, a guy got into my shower stall for what I thought was going to be purely safe sex but before I knew it he had my penis inside his anus. Because we had been stimulating each other beforehand, I ejaculated no more than 10 seconds after that. My question is, what kind of risk did I expose myself to and how long should I wait to get a definitive test?

Thank you very much.

". . . before I knew it he had my penis inside his anus." Hmmm . . . OK, if you say so, but generally speaking mounting a hottie in a shower at the gym is something I would indeed think you would know about! After all it was your tallywhacker taking the plunge wasn't it?

Your HIV risk is unprotected anal sex. The estimated per-act risk for acquisition of HIV from unprotected insertive anal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 6.5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be less, as we do not know the status of your shower-shag-boy. You should wait at least three months to get your HIV screening test. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be definitive or conclusive.

Now I have a question for you. What gym do you belong to? I'm sure some of our horned-up readers are feeling the sudden urge to go for a "workout."

No question but inspiring please post this
to everyone