Give It To Me Straight..I Am So Scared

Dr.

I need something to reduce my terror. I had unprotected vaginal sex for about 30 seconds, it was just put it in and then put a condom on.

Now a few questions

1. What is my risk? 1 in 10,000? or is it worse

2. This is a different question, the girl which i am speaking of said she had a STD test completed, however she was not sure if they did an HIV. Her doc is not available for about 2 weeks? We live in Toronto and i know when i got my test done before they automatically wrote down HIV as soon as I said STD test. Now is this the norm in Canada or????

3. Is there anything I can do to calm my nerves?

PS: donation has been sent, your GOOD KARMA would be totally appreciated

1. Unprotected vaginal sex is unprotected vaginal sex! The risk doesn't change. The estimated per-act risk for acquisition of HIV from unprotected insertive penile-vaginal sex with a partner known to be HIV positive is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be less, as we don't know the HIV status of your partner.

2. I do not know what the "norm" is for your girlfriend's doctor's STD workup! Nor would I count on it. If you placed yourself at risk for HIV, you should be tested at the three-month mark. It really is just that straightforward.

3. The best thing to do to calm your nerves is to stop having unprotected sex!

Thanks for your donation. Good karma is on its way. Good luck!

Guy from Buenos Aires, the last one!
Extreme Fatigue, cannot tolerate cold weather