WOOOOHOOO and Independence!!!!

this is the guy u answered sending me your good luck karma ("signed sealed and sent")... never fails!!!

It was negative!! YEY!!

Thanks a lot doctor it real had a pure meaning to me! Tomorrow is a beautifull day, because all the world will unite agains Aids, better one day than none... aaaand it's my contrie's independence day!! 1 December of 1640 the Spanish ocupation of Portugal ended!!

When i was coming home from colege today there where two young girls at the subway from the portuguese aids fighting association "Abraço" collecting coins to help those in need... everyone turned away, then i went there and said:

"u should be proud of what you're doing!" and gave her what i could, let's hope people stop seeing AIDS as someone else's problem, it surely isn't!!

All u guys out there, let's unite to fight this!!

Portuguese WOOHOOO guy

Hi Portuguese WOO-HOO Guy,

Yes, let's unite and fight AIDS! I'm counting on you to spread the word to your friends and family in Portugal, OK?

Stay well.

Let's hope this does not change your opinion
please doc need info